END OF SCHOOL YEAR OPTIONS
GIFT OF MUSIC RENTAL PROGRAM
Our GIFT OF MUSIC rental program is providing your student the use of a musical instrument with no monthly payment for the current school year.
This program grants the use of the instrument only for the duration of each school year. As the school year ends, it is your responsibility to take one of the following steps:
1) Return the instrument to The Gift of Music Foundation (NOT the school)
2) Re-apply for the upcoming school year
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY INSTRUMENTS
AT THE SCHOOL OVER THE SUMMER BREAK.
IF YOUR STUDENT WILL CONTINUE IN BAND
APPLY AGAIN FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR (Requires payment of $25 annual free)
We are happy to extend the use of the instrument for another full school year if your household still qualifies. By re-applying now, you may keep the instrument through the summer and be ready to go when school resumes. This also allows your student to continue practicing and learning the instrument during the summer.
The Gift of Music Program does not have any monthly rental fees. There is a one-time payment of $25 due with the approved application in order to maintain the rental for another full school year. This fee covers the costs of the administation,any needed repairs, and for delivery-pickup of instruments as needed.
IF YOUR STUDENT WILL NOT CONTINUE IN BAND
YOU MUST RETURN THE INSTRUMENT TO THE GIFT OF MUSIC FOUNDATION
We are sorry to see you go, but we understand. You may simply cancel your rental agreement and return the instrument to Gift of Music Instruments and there are no additional charges.
- You must complete the rental cancellation form below, and receive an confirmation number via e-mail
- Choose how you will return the instrument to us and indicate on the form
- Place a note inside the instrument case with the Confirmation Number on it
- Return the instrument as agreed either by dropping off at our location, shipping to us, or returning to the school band director with their approval.
Once we’ve received it, we’ll confirm that your argreement has been officially completed.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you. It’s our mission to help all students enjoy the benefits of music education.
If there are any other questions you may have, please reach out to us at